Espil IPL Hair Remover
What is Espil BSL-10
Espil BSL-10 is based on IPL (Intense Pluses Light) technology which is regarded as the most effective and safest in today’s markets. Espil BSL-10 is the most innovative light-based hair removal device for use in the privacy of your own home. To achieve hair removal, it is necessary not only to destroy the hair but to destroy the stem cells that create the hair. It is important to understand that the hair is only a conduit for the light energy, and the target for successful permanent hair reduction is to destroy the stem cells that make the hair follicle. The Espil BSL-10 home hair removal device is a small, portable IPL. The specifications for the device include wavelengths of light from 475 to 1200nm.
Treatment Plan with Espil BSL-10
Treatment / week. The number of treatments depends from person to person and type of hair but there is an average of five sessions.
Skin Tone Chart
Select the color below that best matches the color of the skin on the area you are treating. Don’t use Espil BSL-10 on naturally dark skin. Treating dark skin with Espil BSL-10 can result in adverse effects such as burns, blisters, and skin color changes. (hyper- or hypo-pigmentation)
Tips for your first treatment session with Espil BSL-10
You should start with the Low setting for the first time and increase to the Medium or High settings based on your comfort level. Energy level determines the intensity of the Espil BSL-10 light pulse delivered to your skin, from the lowest level(-) to the highest level(+).
How To Use
The skin should be shaved, clean, dry and free of any powders, antiperspirants or deodorants.
1. Press the Power On/Off switch to turn Espil BSL-10 on.
2. Shortly after pressing the Power On/Off switch, the Ready Indicator Light will turn on, accompanied
by a beep, to indicate that your Espil BSL-10 is ready for its first pulse.
3. Your Espil BSL-10 is automatically set to the lowest energy level.
4. Using firm pressure, apply the Applicator Tip to the skin. Be sure that the skin area you are about to
treat is spread evenly and smoothly, and that the Applicator Tip is in full contact with the skin.
5. Press the Pulse Button to emit a pulse. You will then see a flash of light and hear a POP Sound.
This is normal light pulse of Espil BSL-10.
6. After emitting a pulse, remove the Applicator Tip from the skin. Espil BSL -10 will recharge for the
7. After approx. 4 - 7 seconds the Ready Indicator Light will turn on again, accompanied by a beep, to
indicate that your Espil BSL-10 is ready for another pulse.
8. Continue to administer pulses until the desired skin area is fully treated.
Disposable Lamp Cartridge
Espil BSL-10 Disposable lamp cartridge can deliver 30 000 shots that typically cover two legs, arms, under arms, and bikini line.
Energy intensity is determined only according to the energy level setting of the device.
Skin Color Sensor
The Skin Color Sensor Light-based hair removal on darker skin tones can result in adverse effects such as burns, blisters, and skin color changes (hyper- or hypo-pigmentation). To prevent such misuse, a unique SKIN COLOR SENSOR in Espil BSL-10 measuresthe treated skin complexion at the beginning of each session and occasionally during the session. If the SKIN COLOR SENSOR detects
a skin tone that is too dark for Espil BSL-10 application, the device will automatically stop emitting pulses.
Benefits and Features
* 100-240 Universal Power * Less noise Fan * Long-term results * Skin Color Sensor * Effective on Women and Men
* Physician Recommended * Cost Effective * Privacy at Home * Safe & Easy to Use
Name: Espil BSL-10 IPL Hair Removal System
Technology: Intense Pulses Light ( IPL)
Wavelength: 475 – 1200 nm
Max Energy Level: 25 j
Spot Size: 20 x 30 mm
A package weight & size: 30 x 20 x 11 cm, 2.5 kg
Package Contents: Unit, Lamp Cartridge, AC cord, Goggle, Manual
1 year guarantee
- 1 Espil IPL depilatory
- 1 power lead
- 1 pair safety glasses
- 1 instructions for use.
Protective glasses are also necessary (consider buying 2 pairs of glasses in case you have the treatment done by a third party).
The link to buy protective glasses is here.
Click here for more information on pulsed light.