Benus laser hair remover
"delivery with tracking number + signature (so 100% delivery is guaranteed)"
TheepilatorBenuschanged its namebecomesBeňuš
The Venus laser hair remover is the latest in laser hair removal devices and will remove hair permanently. With a design based on advanced scientific research, the Benus laser hair remover is a new-generation hair remover, designed for home use. The 808nm wave emitted by the laser hair remover is used in salons throughout the world for the permanent removal of unwanted hair. This laser technology has been proven to be 95% effective in studies conducted by universities and institutes around the world. Even when the laser hair remover is not aimed directly at the hair, it is still removed permanently, because the 808nm laser wave easily penetrates the various epidermal layers, to reach and destroy the root of the hair.
The benefits of laser hair removal:
- An easier, more effective way to remove hair than other existing methods.
- Only a few sessions of 3 to 5 applications are required to achieve permanent hair removal.
- Safe, reliable treatment.
- Permanent hair removal and reduction of hair volume.
- Your skin will feel softer - because the pores close up after treatment.
Features of the Benus laser hair remover:
- Easy to use semi-conductor laser system with no undesirable side effects.
- Laser emission time and laser intensity are both adjustable.
- Slim and portable design, convenient for case or handbag when travelling.
- Suitable for use on all parts of the body including arms, legs, eyebrows, bikini line, chin and upper lip.
- When treating the facial area, avoid pointing the laser at the eyes.
- All unwanted hair can be eliminated from any part of your body, requiring only a very short treatment time.
Thislaserhair removaldoes not requirereplacingthe lampbecause itsLED(lamp)has a very longlifetime (150,000flash)
Tips for more effective treatment:
- Use a piece of black paper to check that the laser is ready to operate: if the paper burns, the laser epilator is ready to eliminate your hair permanently.
- For better results, shave the selected area before treatment, leaving the hair 1 to 2 mm long. This helps the laser destroy the root of the hair follicle properly. Do not epilate your hair, or the laser will not be effective.
- After treatment, use the cooling gel to refresh your skin.
- Permanent epilation is carried out by pointing the laser directly at the hair. Although the laser is transmitted into the hair root through the skin, it penetrates quite deeply in order to destroy it.
- For difficult-to-treat areas such as armpits, we recommend that you seek third-party assistance.
- During laser epilation, you may feel a slight stinging sensation associated with the high temperature of the laser. This means that the hair root has been successfully destroyed.
- Any hairs burned by the laser but not epilated can easily be removed using tweezers.
- Adjust the intensity of the laser depending on your sensitivity to the stinging sensation.
- After 30 minutes of use, we recommend a 5-minute break to protect both your skin and the product.
- Red marks may appear after use, but these will gradually disappear within a few days following treatment.
- The thicker the hair, the more effective permanent laser epilation will be.
1 year guarantee
- Benus laser epilator
- Security key
- 220V adapter
- User manual in english
Protective glasses are also necessary (consider buying 2 pairs of glasses in case you have the treatment done by a third party).
The link to buy protectiveglasses is here.
Click here for more information on laser hair removal.